Thursday, March 11, 2010










Just an update on what I've been working on the last week or two.. The first image shows studies for a music video I'm working on. The video will feature MIDI and audio triggered/modulated 3D forms and all the shader work I've been cranking on. Pictured are some paper cranes and a 'paper' shader, still very much under construction.

The next image shows the multi-light metal/phong shader I've been working on. The results seem really nice, and about exactly what I wanted. Should be a good basis for other shaders too.

The last two images show screen shots from the latest version of CFGR8R program built for live performance with Plaid, the legendary UK electronic duo. Audio reactive environments feature a hybrid OBJ/Generative geometry engine and lots of different dynamic effects. Here you can see the metal/phong shader in action, as well as a fresnel/Xray shader.

No comments: